Dermal Filler Market: Overview
Less invasive procedures called dermal fillers are utilized as anti-aging treatments to reduce facial lines and restore firmness. These soft tissue fillers known as dermal fillers, which include hyaluronic acid, polymers and particles, and collagen, are injected into the skin to address conditions including scars & wrinkles and smoothen the skin. A range of skin-related problems is treated with dermal filler procedures. Techniques using dermal fillers can be used to smooth skin, get rid of scars and wrinkles, and perform other operations.
Get a Free Sample Report with All Related Graphs & Charts (with COVID 19 Impact Analysis): https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/dermal-filler-market
Our Free Sample Report Includes:
- 2023 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- 190 + Pages Research Report (Inclusion of Updated Research)
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2022 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes an Updated List of tables & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Zion Market Research methodology
Key Industry Insights & Findings of the Dermal Filler Market Reports:
- As per the analysis shared by our research analyst, the global dermal filler market is estimated to grow annually at a CAGR of around 10.5% over the forecast period (2022-2030).
- In terms of revenue, the global dermal filler market size was valued at around USD 4.8 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 11.7 billion, by 2030.
- The demand for minimally invasive aesthetic procedures, the increase in plastic surgeons performing aesthetic procedures, and the availability of reasonably priced alternatives to cosmetic surgery are the main factors driving the market for dermal fillers.
- Based on the type, the biodegradable segment accounted for the largest market share in 2021.
- Based on the application, the wrinkle correction treatment segment maintained the greatest revenue market share in 2021.
- Based on region, North America is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period.
Zion Market Research published the latest report titled"Dermal Filler Market By Type (Biodegradable and Non-biodegradable), By Material Type (Hyaluronic Acid, Calcium Hydroxylapatite, Poly-L-lactic Acid, PMMA [Poly (Methyl Methacrylate)] and Others), By Application (Facial Line Correction Treatment, Face-Lift, Scar Treatment, Wrinkle Correction Treatment, Lip Enhancement, and Others), By End User (Dermatology Clinics, Hospitals, and Others) and By Region - Global and Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, and Forecasts 2022 – 2030." into their research database.
Dermal Filler Market: Growth Drivers
- Growing demand for less invasive procedures to drive the market growth.
One or more minimally invasive procedures, such as neurotoxins, Dermal Fillers, deoxycholic acid, lasers, peels, and microneedling, can be effective, less invasive alternatives to surgery for some patients. Injectables and skin resurfacing techniques are used to treat a variety of facial problems, including wrinkles, fine lines, loss of volume and contour, and excess fat.
The ideal treatment strategy for a given patient must carefully take into account the patient's medical issues, unique anatomical features, tissue quality, and anticipated outcomes. An article on facial plastic surgery estimates that 1.4 million surgical and non-surgical procedures will be carried out worldwide in 2021, with plastic doctors doing an additional 600 operations per year on average. Comparing the statistics revealed a 40% increase to the previous year.
Dermal Filler Market: Restraints
- The high cost of treatment limits the market growth.
Dermal filler cosmetic therapy is a well-liked and secure outpatient method for treating minor volume loss and aging signs. However, it is anticipated that the expensive price will hinder the global dermal filler market demand for these treatments. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, PMMA [Poly (Methyl Methacrylate)] costs $981, Calcium Hydroxylapatite costs $717, Fat Fillers cost $2,508, Hyaluronic Acid costs $684, Poly-L-lactic Acid costs $853, and polymethyl-methacrylate microspheres cost $1,058. Depending on the type and quantity used during treatment, dermal filler prices can vary. Thus, the high cost of treatments is expected to impede market growth over the forecast period.
Directly Purchase a Copy of the Report @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/buynow/su/dermal-filler-market
Dermal Filler Market: Opportunities
- Innovation in dermal fillers provides a lucrative opportunity.
Dermal fillers are gel-like materials that are injected beneath the skin to replenish lost volume, smooth out wrinkles, and soften lines. More than a million people choose this well-known cosmetic transformation procedure each year to remove wrinkles and improve the appearance of facial lines to enhance facial features. Dermal fillers are a successful procedure that can make you seem younger without surgery or recovery time. Dermal fillers are medications that are injected beneath the skin to fill in face creases. Dermal filler medications come in a variety of forms, the most popular being calcium hydroxylapatite, hyaluronic acid, polyalkylimide, polylactic acid, and others. Dermal filler brand advancement will support increased market demand.
Dermal Filler Market: Challenges
- The dearth of skilled professionals acts as a major challenge.
There are many different types of aesthetic treatment methods, including laser-based technology, energy-based technology, and powerful pulse light. For any of these techniques to be used effectively, the practitioner must possess strong interpersonal skills. Additionally, the field's rapid technological development has resulted in a shortage of qualified specialists. The handling of surgical instruments and performing procedures are both significantly hampered by a lack of competent experts.
Global Dermal Filler Market: Segmentation
- The global dermal filler market is segmented based on type, material type, application, end-user, and region.
Based on the type, the global market is bifurcated into biodegradable and non-biodegradable. The biodegradable segment accounted for the largest market share in 2021 and is expected to show its dominance during the forecast period. The growth in the segment is attributed to the more product options being offered, as well as the increasing usage of biodegradable materials for aesthetic purposes. Biodegradable products are created entirely of natural materials and are applied topically to the skin, hair, face, and mouth. On the other hand, the non-biodegradable segment is projected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
The growth in the non-biodegradable segment is attributed to the product's long-lasting quality. Non-biodegradable substances do not degrade and remain in the body for a longer period than temporary and semi-permanent fillers.
Based on the material type, the dermal filler industry is bifurcated into hyaluronic acid, calcium hydroxylapatite, poly-l-lactic acid, PMMA [Poly (Methyl Methacrylate)], and others.
Based on the application, the global dermal filler is divided into facial line correction treatment, face-lift, scar treatment, wrinkle correction treatment, lip enhancement, and others. The wrinkle correction treatment segment maintained the greatest revenue market share in 2021, owing to increased demand for these treatments among the aging population. According to Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) news from 2021, an average of 943,500 searches for aging-related concerns in the skin care area are conducted in the United States each month. Besides, the Lip Enhancement category is expected to develop at the quickest CAGR throughout the projected period, owing to the increasing frequency of lip treatments and the growing demand for cosmetic lip enhancements.
Based on the end user, the global market is segmented into dermatology clinics, hospitals, and others.
Get More Insight before Buying@: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/inquiry/dermal-filler-market
List of Key Players in Dermal Filler Market:
- Prollenium Medical Technologies
- Suneva Medical
- Revance Therapeutics Inc.
- Anika Therapeutics Inc
- FillMed Laboratories
- Ipsen Pharma
- BIOXIS Pharmaceuticals
- Zhejiang Jingjia Medical Technology Co. Ltd.
- Zimmer Aesthetic
- Contura International ltd.
- Shanghai Reyoungel Medical Technology Company Limited
- Galderma Laboratories
- Croma-Pharma GmbH
- BioPlus Co. Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What are the growth rate forecast and market size for Dermal Filler Market?
- What are the key driving factors propelling the Dermal Filler Market forward?
- What are the most important companies in the Dermal Filler Market Industry?
- What segments does the Dermal Filler Market cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the Dermal Filler Market sample report and company profiles?
Market size value in 2021
USD 4.8 Billion
Revenue forecast in 2030
USD 11.7 Billion
CAGR of almost 10.5 % 2022-2030
2016 – 2021
2022 – 2030
By Type, By Material Type, By Application, By End User, And By Region
Value (USD Billion), and Volume (Units)
Revenue in USD million/billion and CAGR from 2022 to 2030
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa, and Rest of World
U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Argentina, GCC Countries, and South Africa, among others
Prollenium Medical Technologies, Suneva Medical, Revance Therapeutics, Inc., Anika Therapeutics, Inc, FillMed Laboratories, Ipsen Pharma, BIOXIS Pharmaceuticals, Zhejiang Jingjia Medical Technology Co. Ltd., Zimmer Aesthetic, Medytox, Contura International ltd., Shanghai Reyoungel Medical Technology Company Limited, Galderma Laboratories, L.P., Croma-Pharma GmbH, Teoxane, BioPlus Co., Ltd., among others.
Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter's five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, market attractiveness analysis by segments and region, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis.
Avail of customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs.
Free Brochure: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/requestbrochure/dermal-filler-market
- In November 2021, The virtual American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS) 2021 Annual Meeting was held November 19–21, 2021, and Galderma announced that data supporting its aesthetics portfolio and pipeline would be presented there. One oral presentation of an abstract on the safety of hyaluronic acid (HA) filler was among the eight abstracts from investigator-initiated and Galderma-sponsored trials that were accepted.
- In April 2022, Sinclair Pharma announced that its Perfectha Lidocaine wrinkle-reduction, facial contouring, and volume-restoration solutions have earned the European Certification mark. Now accessible in the UK and all significant European markets are Perfectha Lidocaine.
- North America is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period.
Throughout the predicted period, North America is anticipated to rule the global dermal filler market. An extremely aware and financially secure people is one component of this region's supremacy. For instance, 15.6 million cosmetic treatments were carried out in the United States in 2020, according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS). Additionally, the region's growth is anticipated to be fueled by new product releases and regulatory clearances during the projected period.
For instance, The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) declared RHA Redensity to be approved. RHA Redensity, a gel implant or dermal filler made by the Swiss hyaluronic acid product manufacturer Teoxane, is injected into particular areas of facial tissue to minimize the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Sodium hyaluronic acid (NaHA), 1,4-butanediol diglycidyl ether (BDDE), and 0.3% of the medication lidocaine hydrochloride are included in it. Thus, the fast product approval by the regulatory authorities will flourish the market expansion over the forecast period.
The second-highest market share is expected to be held by Europe, which can be attributed to rising consumer interest in Dermal Fillers procedures in important European countries and rising R&D spending there. However, it is anticipated that the Asia Pacific region will have phenomenal growth during the predicted period. The region's market is expanding due to the improved healthcare infrastructure in Asian countries, the rapidly aging population, and the increasing awareness of people about their physical presence. For instance, as per World Health Organization (WHO), in the South-East Asia Region, the population is aging quickly. While the percentage of adults 60 and older was 9.8% in 2017, it will rise to 13.7% and 20.3%, respectively, by 2030 and 2050.
Global Dermal Filler Market is segmented as follows:
Dermal Filler Market: By Type Outlook (2022-2030)
Dermal Filler Market: By Material Type Outlook (2022-2030)
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Calcium Hydroxylapatite
- Poly-L-lactic Acid
- PMMA [Poly (Methyl Methacrylate)]
Dermal Filler Market: By Application Outlook (2022-2030)
- Facial Line Correction Treatment
- Scar Treatment
- Wrinkle Correction Treatment
- Lip Enhancement
Dermal Filler Market: By End User Outlook (2022-2030)
- Dermatology Clinics
Dermal Filler Market: By Region Outlook (2022-2030)
- The U.S.
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Press Release for Dermal Filler Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/news/global-dermal-filler-market
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Zion Market Research
- Cannabis Cultivation Market - Global Industry Analysis : The global Cannabis Cultivation Market accrued earnings worth approximately 147.3 (USD Billion) in 2020 and is predicted to gain revenue of about 359.6 (USD Billion) by 2030, is set to record a CAGR of nearly 14.5% over the period from 2021 to 2030.
- Pharmaceutical Sterility Testing Market - Global Industry Analysis : The global Pharmaceutical Sterility Testing Market accrued earnings worth approximately 1.2(USD Billion) in 2020 and is predicted to gain revenue of about 2.3 (USD Billion) by 2030, is set to record a CAGR of nearly 11.9% over the period from 2021 to 2030.
- Respiratory Disorders Treatment Market - Global Industry Analysis : The global Respiratory Disorders Treatment market accrued earnings worth approximately 98.9 (USD Billion) in 2020 and is predicted to gain revenue of about 112.5(USD Billion) by 2030, is set to record a CAGR of nearly 6.1% over the period from 2021 to 2030.
Browse through Zion Market Research's coverage of theGlobal Pharmaceutical Industry
Follow Us on: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook
Zion Market Research is an obligated company. We create futuristic, cutting-edge, informative reports ranging from industry reports, and company reports to country reports. We provide our clients not only with market statistics unveiled by avowed private publishers and public organizations but also with vogue and newest industry reports along with pre-eminent and niche company profiles. Our database of market research reports comprises a wide variety of reports from cardinal industries. Our database is been updated constantly to fulfill our clients with prompt and direct online access to our database. Keeping in mind the client's needs, we have included expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends in this database. Last but not the least, we make it our duty to ensure the success of clients connected to us—after all—if you do well, a little of the light shines on us.
Zion Market Research
244 Fifth Avenue, Suite N202
New York, 10001, United States
Tel: +1 (844) 845-5245
USA/Canada Toll-Free No. +1 (855) 465-4651
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/global-dermal-filler-market-size--share-projected-to-hit-at-usd-11-7-billion-and-rise-at-a-cagr-of-10-5-by-2030-industry-trends-demand-value-analysis--forecast-report--zion-market-research-301739405.html
- Make use of digital tools and analytics. ...
- Listen to your customers. ...
- Consumer segmentation. ...
- Purchase situation analysis. ...
- Direct competition analysis. ...
- Stay abreast of industry influencers and publications. ...
- Always read up-to-date industry research and trends reports.
- Seeing the business horizon.
- Define your subsegment of the market.
- Conduct top-down market sizing.
- Follow with bottom-up analysis.
- Look at the competition.
- Assess the static market size.
- Define your market.
- Assess the maturity of the market business cycle.
- Identify your market niche.
- Calculate market growth potential.
- Evaluate the competition.
Demand is determined by a few factors, including the number of people seeking your product, how much they're willing to pay for it, and how much of your product is available to consumers, both from your company and your competitors. Market demand can fluctuate over time—in most cases, it does.What are the 3 types of trend analysis? ›
There are three types of trend analysis methods – geographic, temporal and intuitive.What is an example of trend analysis? ›
Examples of Trend Analysis
Examining sales patterns to see if sales are declining because of specific customers or products or sales regions; Examining expenses report claims for proof of fraudulent claims. Examining expense line items to find out if there are any unusual expenditures in a reporting period.
- External Factors. ...
- Consumer trends. ...
- Product trends. ...
- Events & Promotions. ...
- Internal Factors.
(Marketing mix explained) The four Ps are product, price, place, and promotion. They are an example of a “marketing mix,” or the combined tools and methodologies used by marketers to achieve their marketing objectives.What are the three methods to identify market needs? ›
- Understand the Jobs to Be Done Theory. A good starting place for identifying underserved needs is by examining the market through the lens of the jobs to be done framework. ...
- Be Introspective. ...
- Conduct Interviews. ...
- Identify and Examine Competitors. ...
- Be Ever-Observant.
This concept is called forecasting of demand. For example, suppose we sold 200, 250, 300 units of product X in the month of January, February, and March respectively. Now we can say that there will be a demand for 250 units approx. of product X in the month of April, if the market condition remains the same.
What is a market analysis? A market analysis is a quantitative and qualitative assessment of a market. It looks into the size of the market both in volume and in value, the various customer segments and buying patterns, the competition, and the economic environment in terms of barriers to entry and regulation.What are some examples of demand? ›
For example, if a consumer is hungry and buys a slice of pizza, the first slice will have the greatest benefit or utility. With each additional slice, the consumer becomes more satisfied, and utility declines.What is a demand analysis example? ›
So, if your factory is producing 1,000 pens daily and selling 400 out of those units to customers, then the market demand for your product and brand is 400. The potential demands, however, remain at 1,000 since that's the maximum number of pens you could sell in a day.How do you identify trends? ›
You essentially identify and decipher a trend by connecting a series of highs or lows. This will give you an idea of whether it is an uptrend or sideways trend or a downtrend. Let us look at an uptrend first. If you can connect a series of chart low-points sloping upward, you have an uptrend.What are the four 4 categories of trends? ›
Entrepreneurs should observe at least four types of trends—economic, social, technological and regulatory—to identify business opportunities and grow their startups. By paying close attention to economic trends, they can identify areas that are ripe for new ideas.What are the 4 categories of trends? ›
As stated above, trends are generally created by four major factors: government, international transactions, speculation/expectation, and supply and demand.How do you explain a trend analysis? ›
Trend analysis is a technique used to examine and predict movements of an item based on current and historical data. You can use trend analysis to improve your business using trend data to inform your decision-making.What are the 5 types of trend? ›
Bull markets or bullish trends occur when the market moves upward, indicating that prices are rising. For example, an investor who feels bullish expects share prices to increase. A bear market or bearish trend is when the prices are falling, which indicates that the market is trending downward.What are key factors affecting demand forecasting? ›
The more competitors and product alternatives are present in the market, the harder the demand forecasting becomes. The competition level contains sub-factors, such as the number of alternative products and competitors. The price of goods is also a factor affecting forecasting.
Key Success Factors
Access to essential unique resources. Ability to achieve economies of scale. Access to distribution channels. Technological progress.
- James W. Redfield has summarized the essential elements as follows:
- Developing the ground work:
- Estimating future business:
- Comparing actual with estimated results:
- Refining the Forecast Process:
The 7 functions of marketing are promotion, selling, product/service management, marketing information management, pricing, financing and distribution. Understanding the core functions of marketing can help you better focus your efforts and strategies to support your business.What are the 7 marketing strategies? ›
The 7 Ps of Marketing
These seven are: product, price, promotion, place, packaging, positioning and people. As products, markets, customers and needs change rapidly, you must continually revisit these seven Ps to make sure you're on track and achieving the maximum results possible for you in today's marketplace.
Let's explore how they work.
- Product strategy. This lever is about what is being delivered to the marketplace and consumed by the customer. ...
- Service strategy. ...
- Pricing strategy.
- A fair price.
- A good service.
- A good product.
- To feel valued.
Take a look around you today, there are smartphones, tablets, and even watches that allow you to make phone calls. This change in the communication market is an excellent example of a market trend. A market trend is anything that alters the market your company operates in.How do you identify customers needs? ›
The best way to identify their needs is to take an organized approach. Some refer to this as a customer needs analysis, which provides you with valuable insights about your target audience. Common methods for discovering what customers want include focus groups, social listening, and keyword research.What are three forecasting examples? ›
There are three basic types—qualitative techniques, time series analysis and projection, and causal models.What is the most common method of forecasting demand? ›
Trend projection uses your past sales data to project your future sales. It is the simplest and most straightforward demand forecasting method. It's important to adjust future projections to account for historical anomalies.
Demand forecasting is the process of using predictive analysis of historical data to estimate and predict customers' future demand for a product or service. Demand forecasting helps the business make better-informed supply decisions that estimate the total sales and revenue for a future period of time.What are the 4 types of market analysis? ›
Four common types of market research techniques include surveys, interviews, focus groups, and customer observation.What is a market analysis summary? ›
A market analysis provides insights into potential customers and your competition. The core components of the market analysis are: Industry analysis: Assesses the general industry environment in which you compete. Target market analysis: Identifies and quantifies the customers that you will be targeting for sales.What is an example of market research? ›
Interviews are a common type of primary market research that can be either in-depth or as simple as asking a question. An example of an interview in market research is when a business calls a current customer to ask how they are enjoying a product they recently purchased.What are the 3 types of demand? ›
Demand can be of the following types: Market demand. Individual demand. Cross demand.What are the main types of demand? ›
- Joint demand. Joint demand is the demand for complementary products and services. ...
- Composite demand. ...
- Short-run and long-run demand. ...
- Price demand. ...
- Income demand. ...
- Competitive demand. ...
- Direct and derived demand.
Demand is a concept that consumers and businesses are very familiar with because it makes sense and occurs naturally in the course of practically any day. For example, shoppers with an eye on products that they want will buy more when the products' prices are low.What are the three methods of analyzing demand? ›
Methods of Demand Forecasting. Demand forecasting allows manufacturing companies to gain insight into what their consumer needs through a variety of forecasting methods. These methods include: predictive analysis, conjoint analysis, client intent surveys, and the Delphi Method of forecasting.What are the 8 types of demand? ›
There are 8 types of demand or classification of demand. 8 Types of demands in Marketing are Negative Demand, Unwholesome demand, Non-Existing demands, Latent Demand, Declining demand, Irregular demand, Full demand, Overfull demand.What is demand give a simple example? ›
Demand simply means a consumer's desire to buy goods and services without any hesitation and pay the price for it. In simple words, demand is the number of goods that the customers are ready and willing to buy at several prices during a given time frame.
By comparing data over a specific period, you can spot patterns and project future events. Putting it another way, trend analysis is based on the idea that you can predict what's going to happen in the future based on what has already happened in the past.How do you analyze trends? ›
Trend analysis refers to the process of collecting data from multiple different periods (sometimes referred to as time series data analysis), before plotting the data on a horizontal line for review. By comparing data over a specific period, you can spot patterns and project future events.How do we Analyse trends? ›
- 1 – Choose Which Pattern You Want to Identify. The first and most obvious step in trend analysis is to identify which data trend you want to target. ...
- 2 – Choose Time Period. ...
- 3 – Choose Types of Data Needed. ...
- 4 – Gather Data. ...
- 5 – Use Charting Tools to Visualize Data.
- 6 – Identify Trends.
- Understand intentions. ...
- Check the data is real. ...
- Be critical of insiders and 'experts'. ...
- Beware of attempts to influence the future. ...
- Consider blocking forces.
What Is Trend Analysis? Trend analysis is a technique used in technical analysis that attempts to predict future stock price movements based on recently observed trend data. Trend analysis uses historical data, such as price movements and trade volume, to forecast the long-term direction of market sentiment.What are some examples of a trend? ›
Streaking (running naked) on college campuses, the widespread use of cocaine in the 1980s, and playing hacky sack all qualify as crazes. Finally, fads that pertain to styles of dress or manners are generally termed fashion trends.What are the different types of trends? ›
- Sideways trend.
Some examples of trends include : Consumer spending on electronics continues to grow rapidly; however, the rate of growth appears to be slowing down. This could indicate a shift from high-end products toward lower cost items. The number of people who are overweight or obese continues to rise steadily.Which is the best tool for trend analysis? ›
- AnswerRocket. 4.6. ...
- Minitab. 4.4. ...
- Octoboard for Business. (0) ...
- Qrvey. 4.8. Cloud-based business analytics & data visualization platform. ...
- Visplore. 5.0. Analysis platform for data visualization and interpretation. ...
- Tableau. Highly viewed. 4.6. ...
- ActivTrak. 4.6. (542) ...
- Sisense. Highly viewed. 4.5.
Advantages of market trend analysis
By understanding on market trends, businesses can anticipate changes in customer demand and adapt their products and services accordingly. Businesses can also allocate their resources more effectively by being aware of potential opportunities and threats.
Trend analysis allows you to predict what's going to happen, based on what's already happened. It provides businesses with information regarding marketing and sales performance, product development, spending, and more. Enabling businesses to make data-driven decisions with regard to future events. For example…